First, download the ECOVACS HOME App.
Next, register an ECOVACS account:
- Open the App and enter your email address and password to create an ECOVACS account - FYI the login/password is case sensitive.
Now let's prepare to connect your OZMO 930 to the App:
- Make sure the OZMO 930 is less than 5 feet away from the router and your phone - the closer the better!
- Go to your phone's wifi settings and connect to your home's 2.4G WiFi signal. Unfortunately, the DEEBOT does not support 5G WiFi.
- If your phone automatically connects to the 5G WiFi signal, it is best to temporarily "forget" the 5G WiFi. (After you have successfully connected to the App, you can reconnect to your 5G WiFi and never have to deal with the 2.4G network again!)
- Need help configuring your router? Click Here
Ok... HERE WE GO!!!... head back to the ECOVACS HOME App and tap Add Robot - then follow the tutorial on the App. I swear it's easy...
Or, watch this snappy video to learn how to easily connect your OZMO 930 to the App.
The entire process should take just a few minutes - and once you are set up you can control your robot from across the room, across town, or across the planet.
Still having problems with your App connection? Check out this article