It sounds like you have a connection problem between the Safety Pod and your Winbot X.
1. The first thing to do is clean the area where you are sticking the Safety Pod. Just a quick wipe with a damp paper towel will do.
2. Next, let's re-pair the Safety Pod with Winbot. Within the first 5 seconds of powering ON your Winbot, press and hold the START/PAUSE Button on the Winbot and the Pairing Button on the Safety Pod at the same time. Pairing is complete when the Safety Pod Status Indicator Light blinks RED and GREEN and it emits a beep.
3. Relocate the Safety Pod to make sure the Safety Pod has enough suction power. The area the Safety Pod is attached to should be clean. Safety Pod Status Indicator Light glows a continuous GREEN within 5 seconds if you attach the Safety Pod firmly.
4. Re-insert the Safety Pod jack into the port on the Winbot.
5. If you connect the Safety Pod correctly, your Winbot will beep and the Safety Pod Status Indicator Light glows GREEN. After three seconds, the Fan Motor will start. Now you can attach Winbot. After attaching the Winbot, its Status Indicator Light will turn BLUE and Winbot will be ready to start cleaning.