Follow these steps to connect the Ecovacs App to your new DEEBOT 900 / 901 / 907. It works for both the Android and iPhone App
Register an ECOVACS account
- Open the ECOVACS App or ECOVACS Home App and enter your email address and password to create an ECOVACS account.
- The App will automatically identify your country or region.
- Make sure that the email address and password is entered correctly. The login in case sensitive.
Connect your DEEBOT to the ECOVACS App/ECOVACS Home App
Before connecting to the App, follow these steps to ensure success.
- Make sure the DEEBOT is less than 2 meters/2 yards away from the router.
- Have your smart phone connected to a 2.4G Wi-Fi signal. The DEEBOT does not support 5G Wi-fi. If your router provides a mixed Wi-Fi, it is suggested to separate 2.4G and 5G and set up different Wi-Fi passwords. For detailed operations, please contact the router supplier.
- If your smart phone automatically connects to the 5G Wi-Fi signal, it is best to "forget the 5G Wi-Fi". After you have successfully connected to the ECOVACS App/ECOVACS Home App, you can reactivate the 5G Wi-Fi.
- For Android smart phone users with versions 8.0 and above, it is suggested that you close your cellular network.
- Make sure the ECOVACS App/ECOVACS Home App allows access to the WLAN & Cellular connection.
Click “Add a Robot” on the App and follow instructions to get connected.