If your DEEBOT is showing "offline" on your app, one easy thing to do is to just pull down on the app - and that will refresh your robot, and wake it up.
If that doesn't help, please follow the instructions below:
1. Check the wifi light (beside the AUTO key)
2. If it's OFF, please make sure the machine is turned ON and put on charging dock; after the light was turned on and if the problem persists, please turn into Step 2.1 or 2.2;
2.1 If it's solid on, please turn into Step No. 3.
2.2 If it's blinking, please check if the router was turned OFF, if it's still ON, please reset the router, if the problem persists, please turn into Step No. 6;
3. Pull down the product list to refresh;
4. If the problem persists, please make sure the local network is connecting to internet;
5. If the problem persists, please check if the name and password of local wifi was changed;
6. If the problem persists, please switch it OFF and ON;
7. If problem persist, please short press reset for more than 6 seconds and try to re-connect.
If the problem persists, please try to collect these information.
1. IOS or Android and its version No.
2. ECOVACS APP version No.
3. ECOVACS account
4. Model No. and Serial Number and machine's firmware version number.
5. Brand and model No. of router
6. Screenshot of failed to connect to APP
7. Country/region of customer
8. Time of having this issue
Then please contact us here