Choose your robot for specific help in connecting to the app:
For all others Ecovacs Robots that are app-enabled, follow these instructions:
First, download the ECOVACS App.
Don't know which App to download? Click Here
Next, register an ECOVACS account:
- Open the App and enter your email address and password to create an ECOVACS account - FYI the login/password is case sensitive.
Now let's prepare to connect your DEEBOT to the App:
- Make sure the DEEBOT is less than 5 feet away from the router and your phone - the closer the better!
- Go to your phone's wifi settings and connect to your home's 2.4G WiFi signal. Unfortunately, the DEEBOT does not support 5G WiFi.
- If your phone automatically connects to the 5G WiFi signal, it is best to temporarily "forget" the 5G WiFi. (After you have successfully connected to the App, you can reconnect to your 5G WiFi and never have to deal with the 2.4G network again!)
- Still having problems with getting a 2.4 GHz wifi signal? Click Here
Ok... Let's Connect!... head back to the ECOVACS App and tap Add Robot - then follow the tutorial on the App. We promise it's easy..
The entire process should take just a few minutes - and once you are set up you can control your robot from across the room, across town, or across the planet.