Follow these steps to connect the Ecovacs App to your new Deebot M80 Pro. It works for both the Android and iPhone App
1. Set your Wifi router to the 2.4 G channel - If you need help with that, check out this article.
2. Please put the Deebot as close to the router as you can.
3. Power off the Wifi router, then turn it back on.
4. Check the connection of your smartphone to the 2.4 G wifi - making sure it connects normally.
5. Press the "reset" (in the Robot) and power off /on the DEEBOT
- To reset - hold down the reset button till the robot beeps.
6. Make sure the wifi light on the Deebot is blinking.
7. Now use the app to connect to the Deebot.
8. It helps to type in the Wifi password rather quickly.
9. Wait for the app screen to say "Successfully connected to the router and waiting for the server"
10. Success - your App should now be connected to your Deebot!